Celebrity Overdose – What Did They Use? Scott Weiland

Celebrity Overdose – What Did They Use? Scott Weiland

Scott Weiland, singer for rock bands including the Stone Temple Pilots, died of an overdose on his tour bus in 2015. The singer, who had notoriously recovered and relapsed several times, had been in recovery for nearly 13 years. After his relapse, Weiland was seen drinking and using drugs. His toxicology report shows an overdose of cocaine, alcohol, and MDA, which likely resulted in respiratory depression and death in combination with his history of asthma and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.