Celebrity Overdose – What Did They Use? Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson died in his home of cardiac arrest at a pivotal point in his career, with sold-out shows, and a possible come-back open to him. The singer, who suffered sleeping problems and multiple physical and mental health problems, died of cardiac arrest in his bed. The toxicology report later linked the death to a propofol overdose, in combination with medications including lorazepam and midazolam. While Jackson took medications prescribed and administered by his doctor, the administering doctor was later indicted for involuntary manslaughter after his own testimony stated he gave in to Jackson’s demands for more of the drug to aid his sleeping.

%d bloggers like this: